1. These shipping terms apply to all purchases of -196 merchandise by a customer from BEAM SUNTORY AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ABN 85 003 953 357). We reserve the right to modify or revise these shipping terms, without notification, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions
2. Please note, we currently only offer shipping in Australia. Most orders are dispatched between one (1) to five (5) business days starting from the business day after the order was received. In the event that any items are out of stock or unavailable after you have placed your order, we will inform you by email and those items will be shipped to you separately.
3. During peak periods, such as online sales, packing and handling times may be longer than expected, however we will have items dispatched as soon as possible.
4. We ship using Australia Post. As a guide, the following standard Australia Post delivery times apply to all orders:
- NSW – 1-3 business days
- VIC – 2-4 business days
- QLD – 3- 5 days
- TAS/WA/NT – 4-7 business days
5. All parcels are despatched from Sydney, Australia.
6. Delivery times are estimated as accurately as possible. However, we will not be held liable for third party delays including but not limited to carrier delays, natural weather events, peak freight periods, etc. No compensation will be paid in the event of delivery times being exceeded.
7. We do not ship internationally.
8. We suggest that you have items delivered directly to your home or workplace address as postage requires a signature in order for the delivery to be completed. Your tracking details will be sent to you via email once your order is confirmed.
9. In the event that delivery to you is unsuccessful on more than one occasion, the parcel may be returned to our warehouse. In the event that this occurs any additional freight charges will be incurred to resend your parcel.
10. We take no responsibility for any damage to items that occurs during transit, to the full extent permitted by law.
11. We will not take any responsibility for any incorrect delivery details. We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee in the event that your order needs to be redelivered or redirected. In the event we deem a delivery not possible, we reserve the right to cancel an order and refund you. No discussion will be entered into about this decision.
12. You understand that each order must only be sent to one (1) delivery address.
13. On occasion, your order may be separated during transit meaning you may receive a partial delivery. Should this occur (i.e. there are items missing from your order), please check the label on your delivery to ensure that there are not details such as parcel “1 of 3”. If this information is on the label, the rest of your order will be delivered in the coming business days (i.e. you will receive parcel “2 of 3” and then “3 of 3”, which will complete your order). If you have not received the awaiting parcels within three (3) business days, please contact us at e: email@example.com OR Ph: 1800 850 516 9am – 5pm EST.
14. Please choose carefully before completing any order. Our Refund Policy is available at: shop.minus196.com.au/refund.policy/
15. In order to purchase any product, you will need to:
i. Select the product you intend to buy, including selecting the quantity and size/colour (if applicable). You will then need to add the product(s) to your cart by selecting “add to cart”.
ii. You will need to select the shopping trolley icon, where you can view your shopping cart or “checkout”.
iii. To finish your transaction, you will need to “proceed to checkout”.
iv. You will then be asked to fill in your details (noting that it is mandatory that you fill in any field with an asterisk).
v. In the event that you have a discount code or gift card, you will need to add these in the relevant field and select “apply” (once the code/number is entered).
vi. After reviewing your order and details, you will need to select “pay now”.
16. Once your order has been completed, you will receive notification on screen as well as email. You will then receive a further email with a tracking number to track the progress of your order.
17. All payments can be made using Visa, Mastercard, some debit cards and PayPal. We reserve the right not to accept credit cards issued by banks outside Australia. If you are directed to a third party website to complete payment, you should familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of that third party before making any payment.
18. If your payment is declined for any reason, your order will not be processed. We do not take any responsibility for any delays in processing your order because of a declined transaction.
19. The price payable for any order is inclusive of all delivery fees and taxes. Prices displayed are subject to change at any time. All prices displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
20. You understand that will not pay (or attempt to pay) for any order using fraudulent or unlawful means. In the event that payment for your order is unsuccessful, we reserve the right to cancel your order at our sole discretion.
Changing an Order
21. In the event that you have made an error with your order and the order has been confirmed (for example, you have entered an incorrect address), you should immediately contact us. We will endeavour to adjust your details, however this will not be possible once your order has been dispatched. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee and/or extra shipping fee in the event that you require a change to your order after it has been confirmed.
22. We reserve the right to refuse to change your order in our absolute discretion.
23. For clarity, you cannot cancel your order once it has been confirmed.
Limitation of Liability
24. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Beam Suntory, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of our website, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your use of our website and/or any of our products or services, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, and/or (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website. Our liability for a breach of any implied conditions or warranties is limited, to the extent permitted by law to, if the breach relates to goods, (i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, (ii) the repair of the goods, (iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or (iv) the payment of having the goods repaired and, if the breach relates to services, (i) the supply of the services again; or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again. For clarity, nothing in these shipping terms purports to limit or does limit the application of any statutory consumer warranties or rights.
25. If you have any questions or enquiries, please reach out to us via email at e: firstname.lastname@example.org